Vote for your new committee.
NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED AND VOTING IS OPEN!
Volunteers will be elected to the MRG Committee for the period of April 2017 to March 2018 according to the number of votes each candidate receives.
Please note: only the first vote attempt is accepted. The link is unique to your membership account and although you can email the link and it'll run the voting survey for someone else, only the first submission is accepted. You'll only get to vote (and for it to count) if you use your own link and are on the voter list. If any of your colleagues believe they are members and have not received a voting email, please can they firstly check that their membership is paid up and their contact details are correct and if so, email Stef as soon as humanly possible and we will find a way to get a voting link to them. The last date for a new unique link to be sent is Wednesday 29th March.
It's your MRG - please use your vote and make your opinion count.
Good luck to all the candidates!
The MRG Committee year comes to an end on 31st March 2017 and it's time to start the process of electing a new Committee. Being part of the MRG Committee is truly rewarding as we help contribute to the success of our wonderful Industry through showcasing best practice, encouraging innovative thinking and supporting burgeoning talent. Only paid up members can stand and vote so please check that your membership is up to date!
Members who wish to be considered should forward their name, a paragraph on why they would like to join the MRG Committee (which will be displayed during the election) and a recent photograph of themselves (also to be displayed).
The deadline for nominations is Friday 10th March 2017 and the election will take place from Tuesday 14th March until 5pm Friday 31st March 2017.
Please send your nomination to the MRG Chair, Stef Hrycyszyn, by 10th March.
- Those wishing to stand for election must have completed one full year's membership by the time of the election i.e. have paid a full year's subscription for the year preceding the election. So if a person wants to stand for election in March 2017 then they must have paid for the year from at least 1st April 2016.
- The Committee is comprised of volunteers from the Industry: this is not a paid role and we all fit our duties in around our day jobs! It's rewarding but it does take up 1-2 hours of your time each week on average so please consider this before you stand for election.
- To ensure as wide a representation of the membership on the Committee as possible, no two people from the same company are allowed to serve in the same year. This has been a principle of the Committee for many years. If two people from the same company wish to stand the preferred solution is that they discuss it among themselves and decide which one of them will stand. This is intended to avoid a situation where two people from the same company stand for election and both get elected but one can't take up their place.
- In order to provide a service to members, those standing should aim to attend at least 10 out of 12 Committee meetings per year (these usually last 2 hours and take place during business hours) and be able to chair evening meetings and training when required.
- Those that have served on the Committee before can stand again