What a conference! All papers and photos are now available to download and view here.
We really hope you enjoyed the Conference and Monte Carlo. Please see download links for the 12 papers and photos from the 3 days on the right of this page.
Conference programme is here for reference: MRG Conference 2012 Programme v12.pdf
What some of the attendees have said:
- “Was one of the best MRG conferences that I have been to! Fantastically organised and very smoothly run”
- “Great venue and I thought the presentations were first class – especially the keynotes”
- “Thanks again for all the organising of the conference. It was first class and Monte Carlo was a great choice! “
- “I found it very useful to see how casual & friendly, open, constructive & non controversial MRG attendees were when talking about research problems and exchange through some of the fundamental challenges & opportunities MR people are experiencing from different career & business angles. There is such not enough of communication & time to do that.”
- “I certainly appreciated how the analytics panel shook-up the format on Friday and also think the panel sessions were a nice way to keep the audience engaged and involved with questions”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the conference and learnt a very great deal.”
- “I just wanted to thank you for a superbly organised conference last week. We both thought the whole experience was thought-provoking and entertaining, and we will definitely be recommending a greater involvement next time.”
- “It was clear that a lot of thought and planning had gone into the whole event. The energy levels stayed high and I found myself engaged in almost every paper presented. And I loved the first session, it helped get people talking to each other and Stef has an amazing talent for entertainment!”