|Location||London / Leeds|
|Closing date||August 15th|
Job title: Insight Executive
Company: AMS Media group
Reporting To: Amanda Collins (Insight Director)
Type: Part-time (Flexible working in location and hours)
This is an insight role within the AMS insight team who provide insight and market intelligence to the media teams and our clients. You will be working with both the London and Leeds offices.
The role will include working across multiple projects and market sectors and to ensure that deliverables are of a high quality and delivered on time.
- Extract data from the main Media Research tools – Nielsen AdDynamix, TGI, WARC.
- Delivering compelling insights that respond as best possible to a clients’ brief. Key is to interrogate, interpret and present data effectively.
- To respond to data/research requirements from the internal team, clients and external sources.
- Produce monthly competitor reports on specific client markets.
- Search and gather general research data from sources outside of the main research tools.
- Support the Insights Director with ad-hoc research via external research agencies including briefing, project management and interpretation of research results. Mainly ad effectiveness studies.
- Actively seek insights that will aid the AMS team. Latest trends, media trends and valuable interesting insight to fuel the AMS team.
- Keep up to date with all the media research tools and systems, their developments and uses. Assist the Insight Director in a continuous review of our tool-kit.
Ideal Experience Level:
At least 2 years experience in a Media Research role where you have built up the knowledge of the tools available.
- Numerate with an eye for detail.
- Proficient in the Media Research Tools – how they are built and what can be extracted.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Have a flexible approach and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- A committed team player but with the ability to use own initiative if working remotely.
- The ability to challenge and advise on the data required.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- An eye for presentation design and the drafting of insightful slides for our presentations.
- Enthusiasm for learning.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Ambitious to progress.
- A logical approach.
- A team player.
A “true” media independent which is wholly owned and run by the working directors. A company where everyone works together towards the same goals.
Our head office is based in Kings Cross, London with an open plan office space. AMS also has an office in Leeds. We are currently still working from home and are planning an agile working environment going forward. This role can be done remotely with flexibility on working hours.
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.